Day 8: What’s one thing I should have done less in my spiritual business in 2018? Emperor Reversed
It’s a reminder that it’s about time to quit allowing such a shaky foundation, lack of consistency, and individuality. It’s a sad lesson that I only got to build my business’ foundation, get to really know myself and what I offer, and the strategies and plans to connect myself to the people who I yearn to serve by end of November that year! That’s nearly the entire year of me confused about my spiritual business’s identity (and myself in the process)–and that’s not even counting the year I started!
Here’s my key mistakes about building a spiritual guidance or intuitive coaching business online:
- Consuming all the free content because you ‘can do it all’ and that you can operate like an expert from solely free content.
- Following what everyone else is doing without discernment and implementing things just because it’s a hot trend (a.k.a. Selfie vulnerability posts) that you lose intentionality and your client’s takeaways and next steps for the goal of working with you.
- Not eyeing analytics and repeating what statistically does not work, not figuring out why it’s not working and not doing anything about it either.
- Trying to operate like a corporation (if you’re a solopreneur) and implementing literally everything in just a weeks time. Planning everything in weeks without future outlook.
- Not taking into consideration times for self-care and mental health.
- Over-using the word ‘free’ in your copy and giving your services for free.
- Appealing to everyone because you will be a ‘bad person’ for your prices or that ‘nobody’ will buy from you. (So. Wrong.)
Though I’m not a business coach (I help my clients discern the outcomes of their decisions, options and considerations, as well as the higher purpose or themes they are working through now–in their jobs or business–and in the future through divination and psychic ability), *investing in one was humbling and eye-opening, not to mention transformative when the physical (biz coaching) meets the spiritual (energy and intuitive work).
In summary, this card is a reminder to move forward from a place of foundation, not to underestimate or overestimate yourself (knowing your capacity), and to come from a place of power always.
*Christina Quick is THE Tarot Biz mentor. You can work with her at www.maketarotyourbusiness.com